Thank you very much. You did an excellent job on the power point presentation. Thanks!
Using headings to organize your post, respond to the following:
That note that
Research Questions A typical study will have two to five research questions. At least one of the questions should be answerable through qualitative data gathering and analysis and at least one question should be answerable through quantitative data gathering and analysis. Good applied research questions must be open ended (never answerable with “yes” or “no”). Quantitative questions frequently start with “How”, “What”, or “Why” and specify the dependent and independent variables. Use terms such as “Relate” or “Compare” when establishing connections between multiple variables in research questions. Qualitative research questions frequently begin with “How” or “What” but, seldom “Why” (“Why” frequently implies causality) Qualitative questions generally include the phenomenon under exploration as well as the participants and research site. Research questions must be answerable through observation and measurement and NOT counts alone. Most importantly, research questions must be answerable based on the outcome of the study
Your Discussion should be a minimum of 250 words in length and not more than 500 words. Please include a word count. Following the APA standard, use references and in-text citations for the textbook and any other sources.
2. Aylesworth, G. (2015). Postmodernism. The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/sum2013/entries/postmodernism/
3. Education trends. (n.d.). Edutopia. https://www.edutopia.org/blogs/beat/education-trends
4. Baron, M. A. (2008). Guidelines for writing research proposals and dissertations. University of South Dakota. http://www.regent.edu/acad/schedu/pdfs/residency/su09/dissertation_guidelines.pdf
5. Hine, G. S. C. (2013). The importance of action research in teacher education programs. Issues in Educational Research, 23(2). https://www.iier.org.au/iier23/hine.pdf
6. Painter, D. D. (n.d.). Teacher research could change your practice. National Education Association. http://web.archive.org/web/20200217170158/http:/www.nea.org/tools/17289.htm
7. Current trends in education. (2012). TeAchnology. http://www.teach-nology.com/currenttrends/
8. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). Where to begin. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/research_papers/where_do_i_begin.html
1. Guerrero, Y.Y.G. (2012). Exploring the effect of exposure to LD through activities inside the classroom. The University of Pamplona, School of Education. [PowerPoint slides]. SlideShare. https://www.slideshare.net/yeisonguerra/applied-research-proposal-2012
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more