Thank you very much. You did an excellent job on the power point presentation. Thanks!
Teachers must be critical thinkers, reflective decision-makers, creative problem-solvers, and agents of positive social change, prepared to respond to the continually evolving needs of a diverse population in a pluralistic, democratic society-living and learning. Reflect on what you have learned throughout this course.What does this statement mean to you as an educator striving to educate global citizens?
you should have at least five hundred words. you should personalize your response with examples to make it real.
1. Glisson, L., McConnell, S., Palit, M., Schneiderman, J., Wiseman, C., & Yorks, L. (2014). Looking in the Mirror of Inquiry: Knowledge in Our Students and in Ourselves. Teaching & Learning Inquiry: The ISSOTL Journal, 2(1), 7-20. Retrieved from: https://www.jstor.org/action/doBasicSearch?Query=Looking+in+the+Mirror+of+Inquiry%3A+Knowledge+in+Our+Students+and+in+Ourselves&filter=
This article is based on the findings of a group of instructors at a Northeast Community College who study the concept of Collaborative Inquiry (CI) in an effort to practice this method in the classroom with their students. The narrative shares this group’s process, the conclusions they reached, a set of reflections, and considerations that others using the CI process for professional development oriented inquiries may find useful.
2. Fullan M. (1993). Why teachers must become change agents. Educational Leadership, 50(6). pp. 12-17. Retrieved from http://www.ascd.org/publications/educational-leadership/mar93/vol50/num06/Why-Teachers-Must-Become-Change-Agents.aspx
3. Gatumu, J. C. (2011) Reflective Teaching. URI: http://oer.avu.org/handle/123456789/155
This module is skill oriented; in that, you must be able to undertake reflective teaching. It focuses on aspects of reflective teaching at work. It attends to the nature of reflective teaching, self evaluation, action research, peer mentoring, micro teaching and professional development.
4. Leading for Global Competency – Educational Leadership. Retrueved from: http://www.ascd.org/publications/educational-leadership/sept09/vol67/num01/Leading-for-Global-Competency.aspx#.W0-KIXFv9f8.email
Now more than ever, education should prepare students for global civility and peace. So what in the world are we waiting for? This article states that good teachers and principals, in the United States and elsewhere, know that good education begins with clarity of purpose. The purpose of schooling is to prepare students for life in the real world in their communities and societies, both in the present—while students are in school—and in the future—after they leave school behind.
5. Mansilla, V.B., Chua, F., Kehayes, J., & Patankar, A. (2016). Leading with the World in mind. Project Zero. http://www.pz.harvard.edu/resources/leading-with-the-world-in-mind ;
This article focuses on developing global-minded leaders. This incentive is part of Project Zero initiated by Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more