Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
Stanford Prison Experiment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jYx8nwjFQ 6:47
Long Answer Questions:
1. Briefly describe how the video of the frog in the boiling water ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svpsLZDgFK4 ) can help us understand the dynamics seen in the: Zimbardo Prison Experiment.
2. Why does the prisoner who enters the experiment on the third day resist, while the prisoners who were present from the start did not?
3. Based on the video(in the beginning), what was Zimbardo’s definition of evil? Why is this a sociological explanation?
4. Draw the Role-Power Diagram for the guards and the prisoners in the Zimbardo prison experiment and explain the trade off that led to the prisoners siding with the guards to discipline the resister who would not eat his sausages.
5. Zimbardo suggests that Evil= power without responsibility. Choose another example other than the Stanford Prison Experiment and apply his formula to explain the behavior in the example. *Note: I was thinking about World War II where Hilter’s lust for territory and power drove the world into a disastrous war*
UCAL Davis Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jYx8nwjFQ. 1:04
1. What was the mental model of the students in the Ucal Davis video after the protestors were pepper sprayed? Choose a social movement that utilized a similar mental model and briefly explain.
1. Explain how the movement from the Stonewall Riot to the legalization of same- sex marriage was a process of rehumanization of the dehumanized group.
2. Draw the diagram between Heterosexuals and Homosexuals and explain what part of the diagram /relationship changed with the Stonewall Riot.
****I ATTACHED AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT ROLE-POWER DIAGRAM LOOKS LIKE****
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more