Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
You will be required to write a two and a half to three page, typed, double spaced (no larger than 12 point font, one inch margins), social issue paper about something that you have experienced.
Topic 1Your experience with stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination (based on race, gender, culture, and/or
Topic 2 Your experiences with health/health care (think about access to health care/health care costs, or health and stigma)
1. Clearly identify your topic and discuss how the issue has affected your life.
2. What have you done to overcome or deal with the issues covered?
Please note: You must reference the textbook when describing your experiences for sections 1 and 2 above. You’ll need to cite the page and if quoting directly, use quotation marks. If you use any other sources, be sure to cite – in ASA format – on a separate “references” page).
3. Research various websites of non-profits, political, or educational organizations that address your topic with the idea/goal of reducing the problem on a societal level (for example, an organization created to promote gender equity/reducing the pay gap, or organizations to improve health and/or education access based on income inequality, or organizations that promote racial equality/tolerance). Choose one website to research in-depth. Carefully explore the organization’s website. For the paper, describe what the organization does. What are its goals? Then come up with one way the organization could improve. What additional resources could they offer, or what new goals should they address? Be specific. Pretend you’ve been hired by the organization to improve upon what they do. (Include the link to the website in your paper.)
1) The first part of your paper should be an introduction to the topic or issue that you will be discussing.
2) The main portions or the body of the paper should focus on explaining those main points and on answering the questions on which I have asked you to elaborate.
3) The last part of your paper should be the conclusion. This is the time to wrap up your ideas, thoughts or ways of preventing/dealing with an issue. Go back and read your paper and make sure any point you might have brought up has been resolved, discussed and dealt with in a clear manner.
quired to write a two and a half to three page, typed, double spaced (no larger than 12 point font, one inch margins), social issue paper about something that you have experienced.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more