Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
I. Assignment: You are to write a 2-2.5 page policy brief following the guidelines explained here. Use 12 point type, double spaced, Times New Roman or Ariel font, with 1” margins. For this first assignment, you get to choose the policy you will analyze in this assignment. However, in general, follow these guidelines:
1. Make sure your proposal is for a PUBLIC policy. It can be directed at any level of government, but your proposal has to be about some problem, issue, situation, that affects some (larger or smaller) PUBLIC;
2. Make sure you direct your proposal to the APPROPRIATE Actor for this proposal. Identify the person(s) who you are making your pitch to. BE as specific as you can be: e.g, TO: Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House; President Donald Trump; Governor Rick Scott., etc.
3. IMPORTANT: Your proposal should contain a proposed (course of) ACTION. Be as specific as you can make it, and don’t just propose an outcome or state of affairs you would like to see happen. It you want some change in school performance outcomes, for example, TELL THE SCHOOL BOARD CHAIR/MEMBERS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO – IN AS CONCRETE TERMS AS YOU CAN.
NOTE: Spelling, grammar, word choice, etc. count. Be careful, read what you have written. Make sure it looks and reads like a professional document. No “emotional rhetoric” or slogans. You want to look intelligent and knowledgeable to the government person you are presenting this to.
II. Policy Brief Description
The purpose of the policy brief is to convince the target audience of the urgency of the current problem and the need to adopt the preferred alternative or course of action outlined and therefore, serve as an impetus for action.
The paper should be:
III. The Policy Brief – You MUST follow this structure/outline
– The title aims to catch the attention of the reader and compel him/her to read on and so needs to be descriptive, punchy and relevant.
– Aims to convince the reader further that the brief is worth in-depth investigation. A 1-2 paragraph executive summary commonly includes:
(Since this is a summary, you might want to write this last after you have developed your argument through C-E below).
– The context and importance of the problem is both the introductory and first building block of the brief. As such, it usually includes the following:
– detail shortcomings of the current approach or options being implemented and illustrate both the need for change and focus of where change needs to occur. Includes the following:
– Provide a detailed and convincing proposal of how the current policy approach need to changed. This is achieved by including:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more