Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
Note: Given the current situation with COVID-19 and the global pandemic, you may wish to consider the fact that you may not have students available for person-to-person data collection when developing your research topic and your questions.
In at least three pages, use the headings and the instructions provided in the Applied Research Template to address the following:
Your paper will be assessed by your instructor on how well the above areas have been covered. In addition, the below aspects will also be assessed:
This assignment will be assessed by your instructor using the Written Assignment Unit 1 rubric.https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1589467/mod_assign/intro/5470WA1-rubric.pdf?time=1644297016857
The following link has the template for applied research.
C:UsersSt ThomasDownloadsApplied Research Template web 1.htm
2. Aylesworth, G. (2015). Postmodernism. The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/sum2013/entries/postmodernism/
3. Education trends. (n.d.). Edutopia. https://www.edutopia.org/blogs/beat/education-trends
4. Baron, M. A. (2008). Guidelines for writing research proposals and dissertations. University of South Dakota. http://www.regent.edu/acad/schedu/pdfs/residency/su09/dissertation_guidelines.pdf
5. Hine, G. S. C. (2013). The importance of action research in teacher education programs. Issues in Educational Research, 23(2). https://www.iier.org.au/iier23/hine.pdf
6. Painter, D. D. (n.d.). Teacher research could change your practice. National Education Association. http://web.archive.org/web/20200217170158/http:/www.nea.org/tools/17289.htm
7. Current trends in education. (2012). TeAchnology. http://www.teach-nology.com/currenttrends/
8. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). Where to begin. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/research_papers/where_do_i_begin.html
1. Guerrero, Y.Y.G. (2012). Exploring the effect of exposure to LD through activities inside the classroom. The University of Pamplona, School of Education. [PowerPoint slides]. SlideShare. https://www.slideshare.net/yeisonguerra/applied-research-proposal-2012
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more