Thank you very much. You did an excellent job on the power point presentation. Thanks!
I need 4-5 primary source research articles related to Ã¢â‚¬Å“How will implementing a consistent routine affect my students’ behavior?Ã¢â‚¬Â for this assignment
A primary research article is an article written by the researchers who describe their own study.
This assessment is used in the M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction program, the M.Ed. in Administration program, the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program, the M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education program, and the M.Ed. in Special Education program. The assessment measures the candidateÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s understanding and application of research methodologies in education. The minimum passing score for this critical assessment is 88 points.
This course includes this assignment as a critical assessment documenting your learning on the national standards listed below. Please see the course syllabus or further information on the critical assessment policy. It is important to review the materials below and the critical assessment rubric before you begin this assignment.
Part 1: Critical Assessment – Literature Review
Write a 5- to 8-page literature review related to your research question or thesis statement. Your textbook (McMillan, 2012) includes an excellent definition of, and step-by-step instructions for, writing a literature review in chapter 3. Use the following instructions to complete your literature review.
1. In addition to the research articles you found earlier this week, locate and use 2-5 additional sources related to your research question or thesis statement.
2. Analyze the literature and write a scholarly review of the 5-8 sources as they pertain to your question/statement.
3. Use the Sample Literature Review and the APA Checklist as guidelines for your writing. The Sample Literature Review is a full review from a thesis paper. For this assignment, your literature review needs to be only 5-8 pages (double-spaced, 12 point, APA format). You will expand on this review in your M.Ed. capstone research course.
4. Use the Literature Review Template to write your literature review.
5. Include a reference page with proper APA style and formatting. Please refer the Sample Paper with APA Formatting (Purdue University, Online Writing Lab, 2014) if you need additional help in ensuring that your paper follows APA formatting and style.
6. Submit the paper to Turnitin and make any corrections that are required before uploading your paper to Blackboard.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more