Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
EDU 469 & 669 Teacher Interview Template
Teacher Interview: Interview a special education teacher that teaches students with intellectual disabilities (not learning disabilities). Use the questions provided here for this assignment. It would be wise to interview the teacher whose classroom you observe in for the Student Observation assignment. Place responses in dropbox. (20 points)
1. What are the various types of disabilities in your classroom(s)?
SLD( Specific Learning Disability), Autism, ID (Intellectual Disability)
2. What are your most significant challenges in working with students with intellectual disabilities?
The most significant challenges are behaviors and when a student decides to shut down without a response.
3. Describe the materials and resources you use to incorporate functional skills into the curriculum.
iReady materials are readily available as well as FCRR.org (Florida Center for Reading Research)
4. Describe assistive technology tools used in the classroom.
I use the Promethean board a great deal in my classroom for interactive activities.
5. What assessment tools do you use to adequately assess whether students are making progress?
6. To what extent are your students included in the general education classes?
7. Do your students participate in non-academic classes (PE, music, lunch, art, etc.) with students without disabilities?
Yes, all students attend PE, Music, Art, Library, and lunch with their homeroom class.
8. What is your opinion of the alternate assessment requirements for students with significant cognitive disabilities?
9. Describe your student’s access to community-based instruction. (You may have to define this procedure for the teacher as learning and practicing functional skills in the community setting.)
10. Design a question of your own to ask the teacher being interviewed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more