Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
Critically reflect on your progress so far with your applied research proposal. What questions do you have moving forward? What roadblocks have you come across and how have you either solved those roadblocks or reworked your applied research proposal to remove the roadblock? (having no questions or roadblocks is not an option).
This assignment will be assessed by your instructor using the Portfolio Activity Rubric. https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1589485/mod_assign/intro/5470PA-Rubric.pdf
Reading Assignment1. Albez, C. & Ada, S. (2017, April) School administrator’s skills in organizing the parent participation studies. Journal of Education and Training Studies, (5)4 p165-177. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1139107.pdf
2. Dupuis, D. ( 2015). The association between elementary school start time and students’ academic achievement in Wayzata public schools. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED574378.pdf
3. Holmes, K. (2017). Research at colleges in Ontario: Learning from the past and looking towards the future. College Quarterly, v20.n3. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1161893.pdf
4. Homsin, N.; Chantarasombat, C.; & Yeamsang, T. ( 2015). The result of developing secondary school students’ public conscience through process-knowledge management in Thailand. International Education Studies, (8)7. 240-249. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1070801.pdf
5. Rakhimzhanova, L; Issabayeva, D.; Khakimova, T; & Bolyskhanova, M. (2015) Methodical approaches to the teaching of computer modeling in computer science course. International Education Studies, (8)8, 166-173. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1070807.pdf
6. Stark, E. ( 2013, Fall-Win). Real-life solutions to real-life problems: Collaborating with a non-profit foundation to engage honors students in applied research. Journal of National Collegiate Honors Council. (14)2, 129-145. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1082009.pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more