Thank you very much. You did an excellent job on the power point presentation. Thanks!
Course Name: Business and Academic Writing
Dead Line- December-16
Words – 1500 to 1800
Suggested topics:(Choose one Topic)
a) Harassment, sexual discrimination, ageism, or racism at work (descriptions of situations, definitions of terms
and problems, and ways to deal with and prevent occurrences);
b) Shrinkage in retail outlets (definitions, examples, systems to track it, ways to prevent it)
c) Motivating employees in challenging workplaces (ways to handle potential downsizing, closures, firings, unfair
promotions, negative attitudes, and depression/discouragement in workers)
d) Supporting mental health of employees during COVID-19 (anxiety, depression, working relationships)
e) Community violence as it impacts workplace (for example, employees being attacked en route to places of
f) Secrets of the best customer service (is this a lost cause? Have businesses forgotten the need for courtesy?)
g) Marketing and catering to millennials (recruitment or clientele)
h) Overcoming conflict/differences/problems with colleagues or management
i) Company initiatives for sustainability in the workplace (food waste/composting, community
1. Proposal title page
2. Introduction – with background or description of situation and problem question or statement; briefly review
what you imagine to be a potential readerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s situation, establish a need for action (rationale), and explain
how things could be better.
3. Scope – what will be the boundaries of the research, what you will and will not do. Explain how your report
will be structured/organized.
4. Possible Solutions – Discuss with some evidence the potential benefits of the key solution(s) for your
audience or reader. *These possible solutions are based on research.
5. Work and timeline – explain the steps youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll take, the time frame (when the work will begin and how it will
be broken into stages, and when it will be completed) once your proposal has been approved.
6. Costs – projected/as appropriate.
7. Conclusion – that summarizes the key points in the report, reviews the benefits of the project for readers,
and ends with a call to action.
8. Summary/Statement of qualifications – your own experience and/or your organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s experience and
facilities to do this work. Review argument, benefits for reader, why solution will be effective. Ask for
decision from the reader.
9. Visuals – charts, graphs, etc. used throughout the proposal,
10. List of references (minimum six sources combined) of research to date and research planned.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more