Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
Chapter 3 Assignment
1. In the words of the authors of your text, “this is what is special about special education.” Educational principles that always put the needs of the student above any other consideration are the hallmark of what?
2. Which of the four following steps of Kirk’s “diagnostic-prescriptive approach” is neither complete nor accurate in the form in which it is stated?
a. Step #1: Assessment of a child’s physical and educational needs
b. Step #2: Determination of instructional focus, goals and objectives via the IEP
c. Step #3: Determination of viable and effective instructional methods is crystallized
d. Step #4: Ongoing assessment of the child’s progress
3. Read “A Remembrance of a Remarkable Clinical Teacher” (Student Stories 3.1). Answer the following question:
What impact did this clinical teacher have on Jack?
4. The term “clinical teaching” describes a particular method of teaching that applies to the educational professional. In this regard, inherent and critical in being an educational “clinician” is a specific and special ________.
b. a lesson-plan
c. training course and framework
5. The concept of “differentiated teaching” takes into account that once information is presented, unique students will intake and “________” that information in and by a myriad of unique styles, manners, and processes.
b. make sense of
6. Read “The Emotional Plight of Students with Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities” (Student Stories 3.3). Answer the following question:
For a student with learning disabilities, what factors can lead to low self-esteem?
7. In recognizing and targeting what makes a student tick, it might be helpful to remember Lavoie’s eight forces of motivation. Which of the following four forces is not one of those recognized by the author?
a. A need for recognition
b. A need to control
c. A need to manipulate
d. A need to feel important
8. By law, students are entitled to accommodations within the realm of the general education classroom. Which of the following terms preces the word “accommodations” to fully describe that which a student has a right to in this context?
9. Breaux is diagnosed with a learning disability and has a secondary diagnosis of acute anxiety disorder. He simply “decompensates” when he is in a crowded room where a test is being given. Which of the following would represent an effective and reasonable accommodation for him?
a. A slightly easier test
b. A personalized change of venue for taking the test
c. Verbal directions instead of written
d. Dispensing altogether with formalized testing
10. Task analysis is a highly effective means and method for teaching; this is of primary importance when teaching those students who have disabilities. The main goal of this analysis has to do what in relation to the task-at-hand?
a. Making it more enjoyable
b. Lessening frustration levels of the student who is tackling it
c. Reducing the complex to the achievable
d. Teaching easy ways of doing things
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more