Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
Chapter 2 Assignment
1. Obtaining information to assess an individual student is a multifaceted and complex endeavor. Which activity is used to most formally and objectively obtain comprehensive background information about the student you are assessing?
a. Process monitoring
b. An informal question-and-answer session
c. Grades from all previous institutions
d. A case history
2. Read Lucy and the RTI Process (Student Stories 2.1). Answer the following question:
How did the RTI procedure indicate that Lucy does not have a disability?
3. The process of student assessment can be broken up into five parts. What part refers to determining a prospective student’s eligibility to receive disability-related services?
4. Describe the 6 stages of the IEP process. What is the purpose of each stage?
5. The Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (IDEA-2004) mandates that an individual student ________ demonstrate a severe discrepancy between intellectual ability and achievement.
a. must always
b. must usually
c. need not
d. must conditionally
6. Responsiveness-to-Intervention (RTI) is an assessment strategy used to identify what types of students who are experiencing learning-related difficulties?
7. Read Ozzie: Using the Discrepancy Construct (Student Stories 2.2). Answer the following question:
How was the discrepancy procedure used in the evaluation of Ozzie?
8. The justices in the Supreme Court case Forest Grove v. T.A. (2009) ruled that under the principles of IDEA-2004, a student has the right to a comprehensive evaluation to determine eligibility, an evaluation that is both appropriate and ________?
9. Which piece of legislation mandated that individual states propose, develop, and implement statewide assessment measures to ensure adherence to state standards in a broad range of academic subjects, ranging from reading to science?
10. IDEA-2004 specifies the participants for the IEP meeting. Name and describe the role of each of the participants.
11. Assistive Technology Assignment
Locate 20 assistive technology resources than can be used with students with learning disabilities. In a list form or in a table, give a brief description, purpose, and the web link or website for each resource. Include such tangible items as classroom amplification systems (Redcat is one brand name), Smart pens, Alpha Smart products, calming products for students with ASD, apps and assistive technology for students with reading disabilities, apps and assistive technology for math disabilities assistive technology for students with ADHD, etc. A list of apps is not acceptable. After submitting the 20 resources, make a comment to two classmates about his/her submissions on the discussion board.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more