Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
Chapter 1 Assignment
1. The U.S. Department of Education has pointed to several trends in its 2012 Annual Report to Congress. One such change pertains specifically to the category of “Learning Disabilities. Has the number of identified students stayed the same or changed? If it has changed, how so?
2. In terms of a “federal” definition of learning disabilities, what are the components of the criteria?
3. Read Childhood Memories (Student Stories 1.1). Answer the following question:
How did these really early years of academic struggle affect the lives of these individuals?
4. Read Childhood Memories (Student Stories 1.2). Answer the following questions:
a. What kinds of memories of school do people with dyslexia have?
b. What reaction do Mary and Jackie have to the label of “dyslexia”?
5. Ricardo is able to memorize the dates of inauguration for each of the Presidents of the United States. However, when he is asked which of two presidents comes first in chronological order (Polk and Reagan for example), he is consistently unable to answer accurately. Time-sequencing is controlled by
a. The left hemisphere
b. The right hemisphere
c. Both the left and right hemispheres
d. The medulla oblongata
6. Describe the four distinct historical phases in the development of the field of learning disabilities.
7. How have the roles of teachers of special education and learning disabilities changed? Detail the new responsibilities.
8. Describe the category of learning disabilities. How do mild disabilities differ from categorical disabilities?
9. Describe some ways that computers can be used by students with disabilities.
10. All students are tested with tests based on standards. What are some implications of this testing for students with learning disabilities?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more