Thank you very much. You did an excellent job on the power point presentation. Thanks!
Eassy Topic: reform of American public education
In Module/Week 3, you will write a 1,000Ã¢â‚¬â€œ1,200-word proposal argument essay from the thesis/outline that you submitted in Module/Week 2. The word count does not include intext citations, footnotes, or bibliographical page.
Proposal Argument Prompt:
Write a proposal argument in which you address the question, Ã¢â‚¬Å“What needs to be done to reform public education in the United States?Ã¢â‚¬Â
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Chapter 13 in last weekÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s textbook readings includes sample student outlines and student essays for a proposal (Classical) essay written in each of the documentation styles (APA, MLA, and Turabian).Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Review the Proofreading Checklist (below) to understand the content that you must includein your essay assignment. Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Review the Essay 1 Grading Rubric in the course before submitting your thesis/outlineassignment.
Use the Essay 1 Grading Rubric and the proofreading checklist to draft and revise your essay. Read through your paper and check the appropriate boxes on the chart below. If any area of your paper needs revision, make sure you correct it before submitting your essay.
Reading & Study Application
1. Introduction: Establishes the context of the proposal and presents the essayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s thesis
2. Thesis statement: Clearly states your debatable proposal argument that includes a feasible solution for the problem
3. Explanation of the problem: Identifies the problem and explains why it needs to be solved
4. Explanation of the solution: Proposes a solution and explains how it will solve the problem
5. Evidence in support of the solution: Presents support for the proposed solution; integrates a total of at least 4 quotes, summaries, and/or paraphrases from at least 3 credible sources
6. Benefits of the solution: Explains the positive results of the proposed course of action
7. Refutation of opposing arguments: Addresses objections to the proposal
8. Conclusion: Reinforces the main point of the proposal; includes a strong concluding statement
9. Contains pathos (emotional) appeals, ethos (values/belief) appeals, and/or logos (factual) appeals as appropriate
10. Title reflects issue and proposal information
11. Uses only third person pronouns (all first and second person pronouns have been removed)
12. If using current APA format, contains properly formatted, title, and References page.
If using MLA format, contains a properly formatted Works Cited page
If using Turabian format, contains a properly formatted title page and Bibliography page
13. Uses signal phrases and appropriate transitions
14. Double spaced; Font is 12-point Times New Roman
15. References/Works Cited/ Bibliography page includes all sources cited within the body of the essay
16. Checked spelling, grammar/mechanics
Submitting the Assignment
When you are satisfied with the quality of your essay, submit in the course via the SafeAssign link for grading. Do not forget to write your degree program and whether you are using currentMLA, APA, or Turabian on the title page and in the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Submission TitleÃ¢â‚¬Â field when submitting your paper.
IMPORTANT: Fully cite all quotations, summaries, and paraphrases used within your essay, or those excerpts will be regarded as plagiarism and will result in a Ã¢â‚¬Å“0Ã¢â‚¬Â on your essay and possiblecourse failure.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more