Thank you very much. You did an excellent job on the power point presentation. Thanks!
As you have learned so far in this course, the applied research project may be best described as the creation, development, or improvement of a product (e.g., a curriculum, training manual, an approach to teaching a skill, etc.) which has immediate applicability in the student’s chosen profession or which is related to a strong personal or professional objective of the student. For this discussion, you will be reviewing a completed applied research study, paying close attention to the data collection section of the proposal. You may select one from the assigned readings of the week or find one at https://eric.ed.gov/ that connects to your current or future professional goals.
1. Albez, C. & Ada, S. (2017, April) School administrator’s skills in organizing the parent participation studies. Journal of Education and Training Studies, (5)4 p165-177. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1139107.pdf
2. Dupuis, D. ( 2015). The association between elementary school start time and students’ academic achievement in Wayzata public schools. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED574378.pdf
3. Holmes, K. (2017). Research at colleges in Ontario: Learning from the past and looking towards the future. College Quarterly, v20.n3. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1161893.pdf
4. Homsin, N.; Chantarasombat, C.; & Yeamsang, T. ( 2015). The result of developing secondary school students’ public conscience through process-knowledge management in Thailand. International Education Studies, (8)7. 240-249. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1070801.pdf
5. Rakhimzhanova, L; Issabayeva, D.; Khakimova, T; & Bolyskhanova, M. (2015) Methodical approaches to the teaching of computer modeling in computer science course. International Education Studies, (8)8, 166-173. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1070807.pdf
6. Stark, E. ( 2013, Fall-Win). Real-life solutions to real-life problems: Collaborating with a non-profit foundation to engage honors students in applied research. Journal of National Collegiate Honors Council. (14)2, 129-145. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1082009.pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more